Enter stock number or other keywords or trailer types to search our stock
Chris Joyce commercials limited offers a selection different types of finance deals, all of which are tailor made to suit UK operations a. and also offer packages for EU countries.
The United Kingdom options include:
- Part exchange to cover deposit
- No deposit
- Low season rate reductions
- Fleet purchase and lease back.
- Try before you buy
- Hire purchase: Initial deposit plus all vat and monthly payment over a pre agreed period with ownership at end of the period
- Operating lease: Initial deposit, payments monthly plus vat on monthly amount at period end the title moves to a third party at a agreed price and then can be purchased or returned.
- Operating lease
- Higher residual
- Agreed residual: the asset is higher in value at period end however weekly payments are lower
All options are subject to status and UK regulations.
Option to Purchase:
This is a similar agreement; however the purchase price of the equipment is deferred over a period of time using agreed smaller payment, with title transferring to operator on final payment.
There are several accounting advantages to operating in this manner.
Operate and Own
Because of the ever-changing market, and being aware of operators needs over 25 years of commercial vehicle sales. Chris Joyce Commercials have introduced the new concept of “Operate & Own”.
In this situation the equipment and job is tested by operator for a monthly fee, at the end of the agreed test period, 50% of the agreed fee is returned, against the purchase price of the equipment. Thus allowing minimum risk and capital exposure to operator.
All of the above are subject to status and apply to mainland UK customers only, and who must have an operator’s licence and full insurance attached and detached.
For any of the above service please email you requirements too: email@example.com and our specialist in this field will contact you to discuss or arrange a visit.